Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog: October 27th 2006

I don't understand...

Current mood: Confused

I would do anything for my friends.
I talk to them if they're bored, upset, happy, mad, excited, lonely or worried.
I make them food if they're hungry.
I drive to the middle of nowhere at 3am to pick them up if they're stuck.
I give them a place to stay if they need one.
I would do anything for my friends.
So how come I can't rely on my friends to do the same?
There are 2 people that I can think of that would do the same for me. 2.
Why do I make plans and everyone I include says "Yeah I'm in!" and then one day before the event "Something came up and I can't make it"
Why do I get treated like shit?

The worst part is, after not being able to count on my friends and being treated like shit, I will still do anything for them...

Lolly xxx

0 comments: