Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog: January 25th 2007

Who are you to judge?

Current mood:curious


So I'm just sitting here reading a few quizzes that people have written and the answers to some of the questions just puzzle me.

Which got me thinking about this topic in general.

For example:


"Britney Spears is a skank, agree or disagree? More a slut."


I'm sorry but does anyone who answers that question actually KNOW Britney Spears?

Do you KNOW that she has sexual intercourse with a lot of guys?

Or do you just believe what people say??
And do the people who say that she does actually know her?

Who are you to talk about her in that way anyway?


In fact, who is anyone to talk about anyone that way?

Everyone is so bitchy! Why can't people just get along with one another?

Why is it so hard so be nice to each other?

Why does everyone hold grudges?


It's bad for your health!!!
Do you really want someone who you're holding a grudge against to cause damage to your health?? Of course you don't!


Let it go! Have fun! Be happy! Be nice! BE POSITIVE!


Life is so much better when everyone is happy! I promise you that!


I'm not saying, go be best friends with your worst enemy, just get over it and get on with your life.

If you see someone you don't particularly like one day, just ignore them. Don't even give them the time of day!

Because when you cause a scene, then they know that you mean something to them. Good or bad, whatever it may be, it's obvious they mean something to you, because you bring it up.

And that makes them feel like they're important to you. Which they're not right? Or are they?


Think about that.


Everyone is important to someone, write that down.


Why does everyone judge everyone in a negative way first?

Is it because it's natural?

Is it because they're jealous?

Is it because they want to make themselves feel better?

I don't know. But no one has any right to pass judgement on Britney Spears or anyone else in life.


Everyone is just living their own lives the best they can. Which isn't necessarily what you personally view as the best way but that's not your business and you have no right to say that to them or anyone else.


People need to learn to accept others as they are.


If you don't like someone, don't associate yourself with them and get over it.


I want you to think about anyone you don't like, anyone who you mouth about to others and ask yourself "What is the point of this?"

I'm sure you won't be able to justify your answer. Unless it's out of jealousy or to make yourself feel better.

Which in the long run, doesn't really make you feel better at all.


So let me know your thoughts on this because I'd love to get everyone's point of view because I'm interested.


You may not agree with everything I've said and that's fine because you are your own person and are very much entitled to your opinion.


I just can't see why people pick others apart, hate, bitch, try to bring others down.


What is the point?


Tell me. Please. Because I'd love to know!


Lolly xxx

0 comments: